ACE Trucking and Logistics is committed to ensuring the highest
of safety standards are met and maintained on all work carried out.
To compliment this ACE has implemented a robust quality management system incorporating stringent workplace health and safety systems to mitigate risk and improve performance.
Our safe work method statement is very thorough and updated regularly to meet industry standards.
Standard Truck Safety includes:
- Plant Hazard Risk Assessments (copies readily avail on request)
- Service Schedules (copies readily avail on request)
- Dual Orange Flashing Beacons
- Reversing Beeper/Squawker
- Reverse Camera
- Hoist Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher (current tested and tagged)
- Oil and Fuel Spill Kit
- First Aid Kit (current, compliant and truck specific)
- Chains for Mud Flaps
- Heat Resistant Asphalt Tarp / Heavy Duty Tarp
Standard Operator Safety includes:
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) (copies readily avail on request)
- Verification of Competency (VOC) (VOC’s, licensing and ticketing copies readily avail on request)
- Electrical Awareness Safety Card (Non Electrical Workers) (M31/M320)
- Hi Vis Long Sleeve Shirt (with night reflective tape)
- Hi Vis Vest (with night reflective tape)
- Long Cotton Drill Pants (with night reflective tape)
- Steel Capped Boots
- Sun Protective Hat
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
Furthermore all ACE staff and contractors are required to complete a rigorous internal ACE induction upon commencement and are regularly consulted with on all elements of workplace health and safety, learning how to identify and control potential risks and any environmental hazard that may exist.